Wholesale and Distribution
At Blair Insurance, we know from our experience insuring clients in this industry that there’s a lot to consider when running a Wholesale & Distribution business. Dealing with suppliers, tracking and warehousing inventory, some of which may require special handling or storage, repackaging and relabeling, are all areas that require consistent attention. Add to this the necessity of keeping your equipment operating efficiently and the logistics of safe shipment to your end customers, and there’s a lot to be responsible for.
Our experts understand that every Wholesaler and Distributor is unique in their operations. Even with internal protocols in place to manage the multitude of risks within your complex operation and supply chain, unexpected disruptions beyond your control can occur. Your ability to sustain and recover from these disruptions is critical for your success.
With so many moving parts, the need to mitigate against your risk is an important element in keeping your business profitable. Any part in the chain can be interrupted, mistakes can happen, or equipment and suppliers can fail. This is why it’s so important to get professional insurance advice to control your costs, protect your business, and reduce the negative impact of a loss.
Wholesale and Distribution Insurance for Your Unique Needs
The insurance experts at Blair Insurance are here to help. For over 40 years, our experienced advisors have been assessing the risks for our clients within the wholesale and distribution trade and recommending specifically tailored insurance solutions from the most trusted insurers.
Our mission is to evaluate the unique profile of your business and assemble an insurance package that works for you, offering the right coverage for a competitive price.
We may recommend a combination of the following coverage options:
- Commercial General Liability
- Property (including contents, equipment, customer goods, and leasehold improvements)
- Tenants Legal Liability
- E.D.P. (Electronic Data Processing equipment)
- Business Interruption
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Cyber Liability
- Water Damage
- Brands and Labels
- Product Recall
- Employment Practices Liability
- Spoilage, Infestation
- Transit and Transportation
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Utilities Service Interruption
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
- Wholesalers’ Errors and Omissions
As your Insurance Advisor, we assess your risk, review how long it would take for you to be back in business, and make sure that your revenue is protected in case of an insured loss. No matter what you’re wholesaling, let us customize a policy package to protect you, give you peace of mind, and minimize your business risk exposure.
Your time is valuable so we do the comparison shopping for you. Our specialized knowledge and industry experience in this field will get the right coverage, with the right insurer, and for the right price.
Your rates depend on several factors, some of which include:
- The type of goods you handle
- The value of the goods
- Whether or not you own the goods, or they are temporarily under your care, custody & control
- Where those goods come from (if they are imported)
- If you modify, relabel, or repackage goods
- If you provide assembly or installation of the goods
- How and where your goods are stored and whether specialty storage is required
- The equipment used
- The size of your company (number of employees)
- How detailed your inventory records are
- Your supply and distribution chain
- Your annual sales figures
Put Your Trust in Blair Insurance
Blair Insurance does things differently. We’re proud to be an independent brokerage that puts the needs of our clients first. We negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, securing the best deals on the market and getting you more coverage for less. You can always trust us to deliver solutions that are right for you. We will review your coverage as you grow and your needs change, and be your advocate should an unfortunate claim arise to get you back on track as quickly as possible.
Give us a call today to discuss the insurance needs of your Wholesale and Distribution business.