Blair Insurance Brokers deliver specially tailored insurance for all cycle enthusiasts. Whether you ride a cruiser, a touring bike, moped/scooter, or a dirt bike as a fun way to get around or to drive to work every day, you can count on us to provide you with the right protection.
Using Blair Insurance brokers to navigate insurance and shop the marketplace makes finding affordable and relevant coverage easier. Not only will we save you time, but we’ll save you money as well.
Riding with peace of mind is dependant upon knowing that your motorcycle insurance policy is designed to protect you and your bike from threats.
Let us arrange your personalized insurance policy that will provide you with the most suitable coverage and rating flexibility in the event of a claim or ticket. This is the best way to keep your current and future insurance costs at a minimum. You’ll be able to choose your plan faster and with more confidence thanks to the guidance of our experienced professionals.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance safeguards your motorcycle in the event of an accident, theft, or fire as well as your loss of income and rehabilitation if you are injured while riding. There are also options to add coverage for your protective equipment and accessories. Your motorcycle insurance provides property, liability, medical and uninsured motorist coverage to:
- Pay for damage or theft of your motorcycle.
- Pay for roadside assistance.
- Pay for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or damage to their property or vehicle, including the payment of legal fees to defend you.
- Pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages and more.
- Pay if you are involved in a loss with an uninsured or unidentified motorist.
Your Motorcycle Insurance Rate is Based On:
- Available discounts you qualify for.
- Completion of a safety training course.
How you use your motorcycle.
The make and model of your bike.
The number of years you’ve been licenced and insured.
Your driving and claims record.
Where you live and park your motorcycle.
Whatever your profile, let us do the research to find you affordable coverage options and offer you advice on how to save on your motorcycle insurance.