Let us provide you with the information you need to ensure you have the coverage that will protect you, your car, and your passengers.
Our salaried insurance brokers can help you select the right insurer for your driving profile and maximize the discounts available for you based on how you use your car. We source out the top insurance companies in Ontario, allowing us to arrange a personalized insurance policy that will provide you with the most suitable coverage now and rating flexibility in the future, in the event of a claim or ticket. This is the best way to keep your current and future insurance costs at a minimum.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance is designed to protect your financial security. It safeguards your investment in your car, motorcycle, or RV in the event of an accident, theft, or fire.
Your auto insurance provides Liability, Medical, Property Damage and Uninsured Motorist coverage to:
Pay for damage or
theft of your car
Pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation,
lost wages, and more.
Pay for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or damage to their property or vehicle, including the payment of legal fees to defend you.
Pay for repairs to your vehicle if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured or unidentified motorist.
How to Save on Your Auto Insurance:
- Keep your driving record clean.
- Bundle your services. Multiple vehicles and policies from the same insurer can greatly reduce your premium.
- Get accident protection and ticket protection endorsements on your policy to protect your future insurance cost.
- Invest in higher deductibles with lower premiums.
- Many companies offer savings for installing a telematics device in your vehicle.
- Make sure you have all the applicable discounts you deserve applied to your policy.
- Choose a vehicle that has excellent crash test safety scores.
What Types of Auto Insurance Products are Available at Blair Insurance?
Auto Policy Discounts include:
- Anti-Theft Discount
- Autonomous Emergency Braking System Discount
- Bundle Discount (MLD)
- Claims-Free Discount
- Conviction Free Discount
- Credit Score Discount
- Experienced Driver Discount
- Farmers Discounts
- Flex Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Graduating Licensing Discount
- Group Discount
- Hybrid/Green Vehicle Discount
- Loyalty Discount
- Mature Citizen Discount
- Multi-Vehicle Discount
- New Business Discount
- Out of Town/University Student Discount
- Private Parking Discount
- Renewal Discount
- Retiree Discount