Frequently Asked Questions
There are many ways to reduce the cost of your home insurance. Some include:
- Install an alarm
- Install a back-up water valve
- Have a tankless water heater
- Don’t smoke
- Bundle your home insurance with other policies
- Choose a higher deductible
- Stay claim-free by only putting in claims for large losses you can’t manage
- And more
The experts at Blair Insurance can find you cost-effective policies and make suggestions about how to reduce your rates even further.
People buy life insurance for many different reasons, including:
- To cover a mortgage or debt
- To provide for and secure their family’s lifestyle
- To leave money for children’s’ education funds
- To build cash in a tax-free vehicle
- As a means to diversify investments
- To have creditor protection
- For business planning
- To leave a lump sum to a charity
- To ensure assets can remain in the family
- To cover funeral and last expenses
- To cover estate tax liabilities.
Being able to leave money to take care of those you love is reassuring.